Internal auditing of ISO 9001 quality management system
2-day practical training course for internal auditors of ISO 9001 quality management system addresses the following questions:
- What is internal audit and what is it needed for?
- What is the difference between internal, supplier and certification audits?
- What is the step-by-step process of internal audits?
- How to ensure the effectiveness of internal audits?
Topics of the training
- Principles and definitions of an audit
- Types of audit
- Brief overview of ISO 9001 standard requirements
- A step-by-step process of internal audit
- Audit techniques
- Analyzing and presenting audit results (internal audit working documents)
- Audit follow-up activities
The training aims to provide the participants with all the necessary knowledge and skills to prepare and conduct internal audit of the quality management system.
During the training, participants will be involved in the whole process of internal auditing through participating in a practical audit based on a case study.
This will help to develop practical skills to conduct effective internal audits at their organisation. The training ends with a written exam.
As a result of the training, participants are able to prepare, conduct and evaluate the audit and document the results.