ISO 9001 Quality Management System requirements
ISO 9001 is the most commonly used quality management system (QMS) in the world. The standard sets out the basic requirements for a modern management system. Therefore, complying with the requirements of the ISO 9001 standard is a prerequisite for co-operation for many procurement tenders and multinational companies. Compliance with the standard requirements is not complicated. It is important to understand the requirements of the standard and to find the right solution suitable for your organization.
Consulting company TJO Konsultatsioonid has contributed over 20 years to the development of a management system for more than 300 companies. An Estonian version of the standard ISO 9001:2015 was translated by our leading specialists. We are ready to share our knowledge and experience of implementation of quality management system based on ISO 9001:2015.
Training will answer following questions
- What is a quality management system and why it is useful
- What is the content of the requirements of the ISO 9001: 2015
- How should the requirements be interpreted in order to apply them reasonably
- How to build a standardized management system, the main stages, inevitable and recommended activities
- What has changed in ISO 9001: 2015 compared to the previous version ISO 9001: 2008
Topics of the training
- Requirements of the Quality Management System according to ISO 9001:2015
- Structure and documentation of the quality management system (QMS)
- The context of an organization
- Introduction, leadership in the QMS
- Support (processes)
- Performance evaluation