LEAN thinking and techniques in service and sales organization
Lean principles and techniques are also successfully applied in service, commerce, office and other fields. As production and service organizations are different in nature, the approach to applying lean principles also differs somewhat.
Leaders of service-related organizations and development managers who are looking for ideas to increase the efficiency of their organization, including reducing costs and waste, are welcome to attend the training.
The objectives of the training are:
- provide an overview of the various lean principles and tools used in practice that can be successfully applied in a service and sales organization;
- make participants aware of the benefits of implementing lean principles and tools;
- to link lean techniques to the daily work of the participants and to direct them to analyze their activities.
Topics of the training
- Lean thinking and common lean methodologies – how to apply them in service and commerce organizations
- Service organization “lean house” and an overview of its various building blocks (applicable lean methodologies)
- Increasing efficiency and effectiveness by streamlining processes
- Improving results in the workplace
- Technology – based improvements
- Implementing improvements with different scale and development of an improvement system
- Value – added and non-value-added activities
- Finding and reduction of service waste
- Where to start and how to succeed
As a result of the training:
- Participants have received an overview of lean principles and their application in the service and sales organization;
- The lean principles are linked to the daily activities;
- The expected results of possible improvement activities have been discussed.