Production managers say quite often that they do not have enough space for production. Is lack of space a root problem or a result of some other problems? In this interactive training we try to answer the folloing questions:
- What to do in order to increase efficiency and throughput?
- How to maximise efficiency of production floor space, equimpent and people?
- Making re-arrangements in the production floor – what, when and how?
- How does proction layout influence other processes and activities (f.e. supply chain)?
- How to make sure that planned changes increase efficiency instead of creating more mess?
- How to implement changes with minimum costs?
Detailed description of this training course is currently not available in English. If you are interested to order the in-house training course, we are happy to carry it out in English. Please do not hesitate to contact us and ask for more information.